What to put on resume (passed exams, no designation yet)

Guys, What would you put on your resume if you’ve passed all 3 exams but no designation yet?

play it safe, just say “completed all 3 levels of the CFA exam”

i think the convention would be this: GreenTomato, --*

Charter Pending is what I have seen very often

is that an ethical violation? or say “charter pending review and completion of work experience requirements” i dont think you can indicate its “in the bag” if its technically not. Regardless, wouldn’t take the risk in doing so.

smileygladhands Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > is that an ethical violation? or say “charter > pending review and completion of work experience > requirements” > > i dont think you can indicate its “in the bag” if > its technically not. Regardless, wouldn’t take the > risk in doing so. I think “charter pending” is ok, if you are a regular member. I’m not sure though, but I think I saw this last year.

smileygladhands Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > is that an ethical violation? or say “charter > pending review and completion of work experience > requirements” I think your ‘pending review and completion’ sentence is probably best - i’ll do something like that for myself.

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > smileygladhands Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > is that an ethical violation? or say “charter > > pending review and completion of work > experience > > requirements” > > I think your ‘pending review and completion’ > sentence is probably best - i’ll do something like > that for myself. If I remember well, saying “CFA (charter pending)” is a violation, but just stating something like “pending review and completion” should be OK.

Pending implies that there are no hurdles left, pending review of work experience would be more accurate. I would simply say “passed level 3”

Truth and nothing but the truth.

cityboy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > supersadface Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > smileygladhands Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > is that an ethical violation? or say “charter > > > pending review and completion of work > > experience > > > requirements” > > > > I think your ‘pending review and completion’ > > sentence is probably best - i’ll do something > like > > that for myself. > > If I remember well, saying “CFA (charter pending)” > is a violation, but just stating something like > “pending review and completion” should be OK. exactly, why risk a violation at this point - i’m just going with "completed all 3 level of the cfa exam

Please look at the CFA code of ethics, part 7. It suggests to use the following sentence: “I passed all three levels of the CFA Program and will be eligible for the CFA charter upon completion of the required work experience.”

We can just simply put “Passed all 3 levels of CFA Exams”