List of Mock Exams for level 3

Does anyone know a list of mock exams available for level 3? If there isn’t one already available we should start one

Schweser - 6 mock exams

Finquiz - 3 mock exams

I am out of mocks, anybody know if the finquiz ones are good? I remember doing them at level 2 and they were WAAAAAAY over the top with nuanced questions that were just an unnecessary burden and not representative at all. It was like doing the hardest EoC’s on steroids.

I will be using Finquiz, but it only has 3 mocks, but I want more and different style. Anyone got suggestions?

The problem with Schweser is that I can only buy volume 2 of the mock exam. I can buy Volume 1 but it needs to be bought with the study notes.

I am already satisfied with CFAI texts, I don’t want to waste money on Schweser notes. The bundling of volume 1 of the practice exam with the notes is stupidity.

You may want to check out the BSAS (Boston Security Analysts Society) exam. It is just one, but it is pretty hard and will likely point out some weak spots. I failed it miserabley 4 weeks from the exam and it was the best thing to happen to me. It scared me straight.

doesnt CFAI post past exams for free on their website?

They post a couple years worth of exams, but if you look online you should be able to dig up about 10 years of tests.

Also, these are only the a.m. portion of the exam. But you are right: You certainly should do these also, and maybe more importantly, review the CFAI official answers.

Thanks for the help, Goes to Eleven.

Yes, there are CFAI, but they are only AM papers.

I would doubt the relevance of CFAI past (>3 years) papers due to changes to the LOCs. I may be wrong on this.

For level 2, I passed by doing >10 mock papers, 1 CFAI, 6 Schweser and 3 Finquiz.

I hadn’t looked at the CFA mocks as yet, so didn’t realise they were only for the am session.

What is the bet way to test for the PM section, other than doing EOC questions.

I assume the PM is multi choice, is it like L2 with item sets?

Cheers.