Anybody not finished AM section??

I was confident that i was ahead of time till 2nd last question.I got stuck in that and could not finish last part of last question.Did anybody of you also feel that the AM section was overall easy but little lengthy.

Wow that must be one impressive speed you have.

I was trailing the exam time all the while.

I couldnt finish the last question in AM, and made a lot of uneducated guesses in between. It was just brutal.

Time management is critical, always bring a watch and always glance at it. If you find yourself stuck on a question, flipping back and forth, and still stuck, MOVE ON and come back to it later.

If you sit and think without writing anything, you start eating up time fast, and that’s very dangerous. Ideally, you want to always be writing.

I missed it. And don’t worry, many others did. It was lengthy. AF guys wouldnt represent the “couldn’t finished exam club”, but I questioned random candidates and most couldn’t finish at my center.

I missed question 9. Didn’t touch it. I also missed 1 part of question 7.

I sat for 8080/8181, didnt do question 9 because I didnt have the time to, and I had no clue on what’s going on. Left some subsections blank too, though as much as possible i tried to give educated guesses.

I did not have time to finish 2 parts of a question…

I wrote the last word of the last question, i was about to put the ( . ) when they called time…

I was done for a while, and doen a couple of reviews, but in teh last 2 mins I noticed that there is an E question that I just did not see.

Easy exam overall, much more confident that levels I and II, and I ended up with over 70 on those. Will have to wait and see, I used corrector fluid and my exam results could be voided, i would just come back next year with 100 hours of studying.

Yep, same boat as you (5 minute). I filled in some of it, but won’t get full credit. Now I’m freaking out if I missed more questions (were there lots of questions on the back side of the pages? i don’t remember). argh

i agree the exam was very fair–nothing out of left field in my opinion.

^ my handwritting on that last question will sure keep me from getting the full score.

It looks like a dying man trying to write his final wishes, a huge mess and hopping someone out there would take interest in trying to figure it out, so dont feel bad hehe

i think a lot of AFers will be good, we should have an online poll to see teh % of AF passers, I bet it is like 75% and not 50%

best wishes, enjoy life for 3 months!

hahaha, indeed. hope the correction fluid thing works out for you.

I had little more than 30 minutes left when i finished question 8 and there was 21 minutes needed for question 9. Yet I didn’t finish the last part of 9. I was so slowed down suddenly, maybe I had switch to the wrong gear. did fine in PM i think. but than again i also thought that in level two. but failed band 10. while I had 6 sections in the above 70. but failed ethics with below 50. so I hope I did well on ethics this time.

i didn’t understand the last question in AM section…not at all :-(…

I agree, last part of the last question took too long. I wrote a lot but wasn’t satisfied with the answer. I started with Q5 and worked to the end, then started at the beginning. I was horrified 20 minutes to the end of the exam to find that I had missed a question that I thought I’d answered, but got it done just in time. You do have to manage your time very carefully and this year I forgot my watch, argh

Seems the last question being discussed here was different in different locations. It was all quantitative derivatives type question in here, so there was nothing to write long answers. (or may be I just didn’t read the question)

mine was abt the case where some dude is short a put…:slight_smile: violations galore

I was ahead by 10 mins until a big question in the middle. Then fell behind. At the end, I just fell off a cliff. I knew one calculation at the but in such a rushed panic, kept messing

I could not finish the last part of last question. I also skipped two other parts in Q 6 and Q7 I believe, where I did not know what to write.

A little bit of bad time management after I got to the last question.

I screwed up time management in the AM. I had to rush through all the questions at the end.