New AF Exam Benchmarking Program

Next week we will be launching a new exam benchmarking program allowing you to compare your exam performance against your AnalystForum peers. There is no cost for participating. Once we’ve collected enough responses to provide a good comparison against your peers we will send you an email with the report (which may take 4 to 6 weeks to accomplish).

I also want to note that your email and exam results will not be shared with any third parties. Thanks for your help in making this new benchmarking program a success.

Yeah, this is awesome. I will be happy to participate.

P

I went in to complete this for L3 and the breakdown is like for L1. Points are totally misallocated.

Is this going to be fixed?

Didn’t fill it out because the L3 point allocation is incorrect.

The survey has been updated for the Level III results. Have fun!

Thanks chad, done with mine.

So where is this said benchmarking program?

Last option in the navigation bar on top (in black) (underneath the date countdown for Dec L1 exam)

Thanks mate.

I’m looking forward to the results, should be interesting

put mine in today.

Mine too.

Do we have an ETA and when the results will be available?

Can you guys add an “other” category to the last question about what sources you used? I feel like you are not getting a complete picture for people who used other sources (like me) that are not included on your list.

When can we see the outcomes?

duh, yet another wait, eh?

The true test is patience

The Level III exam benchmarking reports were sent this morning. Thanks to everyone that participated.

The score you guys sent me doesn’t match what I come up with when I calculate using the 40/60/80 methodology. It’s always possible I submitted the scores incorrectly during the survey. Any way to verify what I submitted?

Since almost all the afternoon sections are 18 points, we know for certain there were 6 questions worth 3 points each. Therefore, the actual % scores are: 0% 17% 33 50 67 83 100

0-50 band = 0% 17 33 50

50-70 = 67%

70+ = 83 100

So, for the afternoon, 42 / 67 / 83 would’ve been better I think ( 42 = avg for 33 and 50 )