Time To Complete AM

I saw one poster say they finished in 2.5 hours. I finished with 5 minutes left. Anyone else fly through the exam?

I was in a huge room ~600-800 takers and saw under 10 people leave before 3h mark.

I thought AM was very long, but fairly straightforward.

Wasn’t sure what exactly they wanted as an answer for liquidity requirement.

I think generally the 1st or 2nd question can take anywhere up to an hour and for the rest of them, you should be able to write pretty quickly though. When I wrote, I had about an hour left in AM and about an hour left in PM.

Question is: Did all of them come back in the afternoon?

I had 15 min left. IMVHO, you should not spend more than 15 min on the opening question, it’s not worth more than the others. Managed my time much better here.

I finished with 5 minutes left. I did leave a couple of vague questions unanswered, but found 10 minutes at the end to come back to them and scribble something.

I hope my graders are the type that can read doctors’ prescriptions. My handwriting deteriorated to chicken scratch throughout the whole AM exam.

Graders are required to have spent at least 10 years as pharmacists; your handwriting shouldn’t be a problem.

or nurses.

I didn’t deteriorate as much as I expected - used gel ink pens to make it easier to write for 3 hrs. I tried to keep it tidy to harvest ‘easy to read, easy to mark’ karma

Well depending on how many minutes they give you to do it yes it could be worth as much as two of the other questions

I spent the first 5 minutes wondering why all three of my blue pens decided to seize up on me. They would work for one letter and then nothing. Like when a certain type of paper just doesnt work with ink. They were new, generic blue Bic types. Pretty sure grader of question 1 is going to be like “wtf, poor bastard’s pens didnt work, lmfao.” Here’s to hoping he’s generous with the partial credit.

I started with the last question and went backwards cause i knew i was going to waste a lot of time on the first 2-3 questions. So i mainly started doing parts which i knew and leaving other parts which i didn’t. I finished the whole exam however i messed up the first question as usual … (at least 1 part of it )… In the afternoon, i also doubted my answers however, i didnt want to do like i did last year (i changed 5 answers, and got them all wrong) … this year i doubted 5 multiple choice questions, but i didnt want to change in order not to fall in the same mistake i did last year … and guess what? lol still i got them wrong … i just have a bad luck :slight_smile: … anyways If i fail this time around, i will register for the bootcamp creighton university. My weakness is “how to express myself” whenever writing the answer in the AM session… Oh yeah … i finished 2-3 minutes before “PENS DOWN” call and I wrote 2 questions in the wrong place =) …

Overall, im happy I did better in the PM session this year.

I definitely underestimated the time management component. I was completing all my mocks in under two hours and thought exam day would be similar. I took my time in the first half of the AM session until I realized I was way behind. I definitely rushed the latter half.

I had about 25mins left – I checked roughly the first half of my answers, didn’t get to the back half so I hope I didn’t write anything stupid

I started with question 11, then 9 and 10, back to 3 till 8 and the last half hour for question 1 and 2. so I had to force myself to be to the point and short answers and not write an essay. but maybe my answers was to short. sometime I just wrote down two words. would that be enough?

I was slightly behind time from the start but gradually pulled back towards the middle and ended exactly on time with probably 30 secs before the end call. Almost felt like a roller coaster ride.

I finished with about 2 minutes to spare as well.

It is so true what you read here after every exam, time management is so important.

Only to be able to put my pen down before the last second. Slow at start, gradually pull up but feels some of the answers for later questions are not well considered.

I messed up on question 1, wrote my answers in the wrong section. Rewriting took some time and I found myself constantly running 10 mins behind schedule (would add up the minutes in the TOC and compare to actual time passed) but at that point I stopped caring about penmanship and just chicken scratched everything. Answers were more precise and direct to the point, finished in the last second.

I finished the ones that I knew right off the bat but did not have much time at all to think about the ones I got stuck on. Suffice it to say I left about 10% of the first half unfinished, but was fairly confident on most of the ones I answered.

I finished it with at least 30 minutes (maybe more) to go. I had time to go back and check #'s 1-7 and add some extra info that I wanted the graders to pick up. All in all, I thought it was much easier than I expected.