"Register for L3 exam" option still there?

(For those who gave their L3 exam this june) If you sign into your CFA Institute website account - is it already showing you the Register for Level 3 exam option?

It’s showing for me. But when I click on it itmbasicálly shows this years order. It’s not giving me the option to register again :slight_smile:

Do you see ‘2014 scholarship application’?

Ok so if it doesnt allow you to register does that mean you passed ?

here is the answer:

if you are old enough but still legally not allowed to marry, that’s because you have not divorced yet not because you have married before.

To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true. - Aristotle

I have no idea what that means - but THINK ABOUT IT - if there were some magical secret way to find out that you passed, don’t you think that it would have been figured out years ago and exploited / stopped by the CFA?

^ Exactly. We dont know what that means or if it really means something… But I do share the same frustration/ anxiety in spite of knowing it means nothing :frowning:

Its good to know you passed or failed immediately after writing the exam, but the worst feeling is not knowing how you did an exam - especially if the exam results come with a delay…