L3 Pass Rate only 49% - FML!

oh well…

im definitely failing :slight_smile:

crapballs.

where did you see this

it may be on bloomberg.

on CFA website.

http://www.cfainstitute.org/programs/cfaprogram/exams/Pages/cfa_exam_results.aspx

Bloomberg

I expected it would be 48% in a previous post … well … bah :frowning:

looks like average score wont make it :frowning:

Wow…guess we all screwed up badly. The Charterholders may be having their way over CFAI in keeping the number of charterholders under check.

This is bad news!

Well, it looks like I’ll be studying another year. Probably puts me at a band 10 :frowning:

wow… all i can say is wow

It doesnt have to be that bad … it might be related to more candidates not preparing well for the exam or too many first timers who screwed up … ( + me ) lol …im sure MOST of people on here will pass … barely 10% will fail.

It’s not like its massively low. what if it were 50%. I bet everyone would be ok with that. Only 1% higher…

I was hoping to barely scrape through. But with that pass rate, I am most likely failing.

Well…one more year of misery.

its actually 48.9% which is the second lowest eva.

The AM section was too damn long. That probably explains it and they did not want to move MPS too low to compensate. I’m sure top 1% still managed. Motha fkers

I finished it all BUT i screwed up in 4 major parts in 4 majors questions… cause i didnt invest the needed time in those parts.

MPS must be like 65% …this isnt good enough!

2007 was 50%

2009 was 49%

2010 was 46%