Who's drunk?

I’m on >7 glases of champagne and 2 beers. I’m getting “mean-mugged” by the philipino in charge of cleaning up after me in the lounge. Flight is not for another two hours. This could get messy!

Ha you need to go easy or you won’t be on that flight cool

i don’t celebrate by getting drunk usually, but if that’s what you do, good for you!

:slight_smile:

it mustn’t be a relief for you since you KNEW you pass!

Me!!! TRH, I didn’t think you drank? Aren’t you in Muslim country? Maybe this cracker doesn’t understand, but most of my muslim friends aren’t friends with booze.

Whatever, congrats on passing. I raise a toast to you - and to all of us that passed!

I really want to drink. But my housemates are quite complicated. So I have to control my happiness:(

Papi is poppin’ bottles tonight!

Champagne=check, 21yr old scotch=check, Better-than-Patron Tequila=check

1 eff’d up fool = guaranteed

Through a 1/3 bottle of Oban

Damn alcohol is already affecting me…forgot to update my status to “passed Level III”…

Through about 1/2 bottle of bourbon and a generous measure of vodka for good luck, and I am still stone cold sober. Alcohol tolerance is a wonderful thing - NOT! Still, I spread it over 3 hours or so… I will try some shots next.

I am on my last day of vacation and determined to make it count. If my coworkers don’t comment on how crappy I look tomorrow then today would have been wasted.

(“Would have been” - notice the immaculate grammar, bitches.)