party’s over.

I did this today… You can buy them on the same invoice, once you finish registration and see the exam fee with ebooks in your shopping cart, just go find the hard copy books, add to cart, then check out. There is a workaround to only get the hard copy books and not the ebooks but that thread disappeared (maybe they didn’t want it on the internet of how to get around the CFAI’s wishes). I figured it out though.

krazykanuck can you please explain how you got the books instead of the ebook’s. this would be great.

edit

Edit.

Want to register with print books without the ebook option…

Somebody had posted the workaround earlier…gone now…!!

Please send the procedure to: nmehra6613@gmail.com

krazykanuck, please check your email. thanks a million!

IvyC, how do you and krazykanuck figure these workarounds out? i’ve been struggling w website for the past hour.

thanks for the link IvyC!

I would be grateful if anyone could give me the heads up on how to order only the printed books for L3 and not ebooks.

Cheers.

You should get the option of either the eBook or the physical book when you register, at least I did last year. It will all show up on one invoice as long as you register and buy the physical books at the same time. If you are still confused just call CFAI

Want to register with print books without the ebook option…

Please send the procedure to: aagrawal116@gmail.com

Thanks a lot IVyc…

Thanks so much, IvyC!

Thanks you so much .

I can’t believe CFAI. I just registered for the level 3 exam and I chose the ebook because I thought it wasn’t possible to order the print while signing up. I just emailed them to ask for a change as I haven’t activated the ebook yet. I don’t think it’s fair that if you’re unaware that you should have to fork out an extra 150 dollars and they shouldn’t make it so difficult.