"Key" words for morning session

I am a level 3 retaker. I did very bad in the morning, but very good in the afternoon. Some people are telling me that I have to know the “key” words in order to get correct answers in the morning and get full marks.

Does someone knows what are those “key” words ?

Thanks for your help…

Doji

In the morning session of essay type I think the examiner will focus upon the main keywords . Here the keywords are the main concepts or words that best suit the answer . So if you do those keywords right then rest is the theory you can build upon .

Note: AF Rewards will only be shipped to addresses in the United States.

I think the key is just to use the terminology that the institute uses.

from the “keywords” used in the exam, figure out exactly what the question is asking for, then answer to the point

Brilliant!

It would be useful to have a list of “buzz words” but honestly I think they are all of the things the curiculum aims to teach. You can’t use common jargon to explain these concepts and expect to get credit on the AM portion

+1. Don’t try and invent your own language. Just apply the words you’ve seen in CFAI stuff.

+2. After my first few readings, I would do EOCs and check the answers and think, “I don’t think like that, much less speak or write like that! Am I screwed?” After substantial study time and no concentrated effort to change my writing style, I now discuss the material in a similar way to the guideline answers. It just, kinda, happens…