What's the chance of passing with 60-65% mark?

I left the last 3 AM questions totally blank and I estimated I would get around 60-65, 70 tops.

What do you think is the chance of passing with this score? also is there actually a minimum passing score?

yea… i did too… had to re-copy my answers for 2 questions b/c i didnt write them in the template.

I think the MPS will be fairly high this year. hopefully my afternoon scores will get me over the line.

what has been the average MPS in recent years?

will get 70% in PM

No idea about AM. Left marks worth 25 due to time

If you’re leaving 3 questions out in AM that means you’re scoring ~72% max. 60 overall means you’re scoring 83% per question…which is quite a feat no?

MPS is not published but WSO has a good article estimate the MPS for 2012 being between 49 and 68 but most likely in the mid 60s.

For the AM, I had some questions were I had to re-write in the template…, but the good thing is I know I got all those templates and was able to finish on time.

And had extra time to review. I was on 2nd to the last question with an hour to spare. So I had enough time to go back and review and re-do several questions, including the early ones.

I went through each question to make sure I answered each and the ones assigned for templates were appropriately answered.

My question is: If you did relatively well in the AM (say less than 80%), how many questions can you get wrong in the PM to have a pretty good chance of passing?

Lol…49 to 68. Quite the confidence interval. The tests are hard, but not 49% hard.

I believe its 55-65%

49% in L3 am is actually equivalent to about 66 on a multiple choice format exam because you cannot just guess 1/3 of the questions you didn’t know or couldn’t get to in time.

Since the two parts are equally weighted, MPS<60 still looks reasonable, e.g. 50% on AM and 70% on PM for marginally passing candidates.

Your chance of passing is 48.9%.

no those 3 questions worth 50-55, which is about 15% of the total mark (55/360)

i would say indeed the chance of passing is between 45-49%…