JeffSick and CPK123

Did you jabronis finally pass this monster or what?

jabronis lol

Haha I’m curious as well to know if cpk has passed L3 already… I’m quite sure he has

Hey who was the pretty boy that everyone was giving a hard time last year? I believe he ended up failing L3 last year.

Sup

just got to wait and see… but I assure you 1Big StudMuffin you will be the first to know.

Jeffsick, there aint no way the CFAI can hold you down anymore. You gots this maaan.

good luck Jeffsick, Brother!

Thanks passme. You applied for your charter as yet?

who was the guy you had a crush on last year, did he pass

Nope. not in a hurry for that.

Jeff, shoot me the email with the good news in two months!

well…what happened with these jabronis? Also, did that angry ginger twat Gringo Bob pass?

Gringo did pass and so did CPK.

I PASSED JEFFSICK OUT

Och aye! I passed, you big fanny.

It looks like CPK and Jeffsick both passed.

congrats to Jeffsick and CPK!! I’ll even say congrats to the angry ginger Scottish twat! Now go put on a killt and play your bagpipes.

1BigStudMuffin,

I passed. Thank you for your support :wink:

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-level-iii-forum/91324102

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-level-iii-forum/91324397

xoxo,

Tommy

Congratulations, cpk123 and jeffsick!!!

cpk and jeffstick … man this made my day! :smiley:

My story in a nutshell

June 2008 LI Pass

June 2009 L2 Fail

Juje 2010 L2 Pass

June 2011 L3 Band 8

June 2012 L3 -RESULTS WERE VOIDED DUE TO COMMENTS I MADE ON THIS FORUM POST EXAM

June 2013 Failed Band 10. After 2012, this hurt even more.

June 2014 PASSED With 9 sections above 70, 6 between 50 and 70 and 4 below 50 ( including ethics)

I finally did it. I doubted myself, I cried at my failures… I cried at my void result .Me and passme cried together in 2012. His joy was last year, Mine is today

TODAY I CRIED WHEN I FINALLY FINISHED THIS. I SAT AT MY DESK IN MY OFFICE AND CRIED FOR HALF HOUR…TEARS OF JOY AFTER THIS TOUGH JOURNEY.

Thanks to everyone, everyone. For even those who laughed at my situation in 2012, you motivated me, Thanks to all of you. I love you AF

For the guys who failed , go back and do it. You will triumph.