New hint that u Pass CFA level 3

If u go to Purchase Curriculum and see below message. The odds are that u passed. Go take Shiraz and have fun:

You are not eligible for additional curriculum at the member or candidate rate. To purchase curriculum at the public rate, Contact Us.

^^ pure BS :slight_smile: !

http://www.cfainstitute.org/programs/cfaprogram/exams/Documents/exam_results_timeline_june.pdf :slight_smile: Read it well.

The annual game is back!! hehe!

I get the message above. Who does not get the message above. Are there any other hints where we can be sure that we have passed?

There’s no way to know if you passed or not because they haven’t finished the grading procedure yet.

You can freak out as much as you want but like it or not; you have to wait 13 more days.

*im freaking out myself*

^ they would have finished the grading procedure by now, infact the MPS has been set, we are in week 8 now !

Boy do I not miss this sh!t.

oh my goodness I just went to click register on the website and it said I wasn;t allowed!!! Does that mean i passed? please advise

What about those CIPM enrollment emails? Anyone else received those?

I got a CIPM email last year before I had the L2 results that lead with

Dear Charterholder,

As a CFA charterholder…

Does this mean I passed L3 this year???

When have you received the CIPM enrolement email?

I got 3or 4 of them in the last few weeks. Just got one this morning.

Nope did not received it. What did they state in the email?

lol … this is fun … NOT

It basically trys to get you to sign up for CIPM. The one this morning listed registration closing date.

i got that email last year but i ended u failing =)

If you click on the “Register for Level III exams” link now … it takes me to my June2014 registration details page

There I get options to either “Print My Receipt” or “Return to Home Page”

Interestingly … while every other detail on this page remains unchanged … the exam date now shows as “3CXXX4A”

This should have been 07th June 2014

I am not trying to imply anything … #justsaying

If someone knows what does 3CXXX4A translates to in any machine/programming language … please let me know :slight_smile:

^same for me exams date changed to 3CFA…

I wouldn’t call it BS…that’d be offensive…to the bull