The OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN

4 days, 22hrs and 7mins

4 days, 22hrs and 6mins

When I am king dilly dilly you shall be queen

I would have called it “the final countdown” so we could all get that song in our heads…

I had that song playing in my mind last year on exam day and i left the exam room in the PM thinking about countdown to register again… not good memories i tell u.

I think the final countdown needs to be reserved for Aug 11th and should be initiated at 6:30 am PT

Huh why I can’t restraint looking at AF till exam date…These posts just makes me so uncomfortable!

is it 9 EST or 9 EDT? I was pretty sure it was EDT, but some nuts at the L2 forum got me confused and got themselves confused.

We’re still under daylight savings, so it should be EDT, I believe. It’s PDT here in CA right now.

Regardless, the time doesn’t matter because emails don’t get received right when the time hits. The waiting game will get SERIOUSLY intense once that time passes and we’re all refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing…

I will wait till 6 pm before the work day is over.

But will be refreshing AF all day.

Does anyone know, whether we will receive more or less on time or is it possible that we have to wait for 3,5 hours as i had to for Level 2 results?

Thx

Thanks. One hour sooner is one hour less of anxiety. The suspense is part of the process. me like it.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140812T09&p0=43&msg=CFA+Level+3+Result&csz=1

4 days 6 hours 26 minutes 26 seconds

I was looking for this. thank you

wondering why capital letters make the feeling of official

Freaking out!!

kaifa haalaka ya habibi

bi-khair, Shukran

i didnt know analystforum switched to “montada al mo7alilin” … English please :p.