Failed!!

Just got a band 5 fail!! I thought I did pretty well but actually got murdered! Really diaAppointed!! Anyone else in the same boat??

band 5 fail. i had a hunch i would fail but a band 5 was… humbling…

Band 10 here. So freaking depressing. Not sure if I will take it again at this point.

Band 10 here. So freaking depressing. Not sure if I will take it again at this point.

Don’t give up guys, i am at band 10. After making a small calculation, my average point if about 55 - 57%, and i do not deserve to pass.

Don’t give up, big road ahead.

^ too bad tyler. maybe if you stop hating on folks on AF you would have passed.

All,

Today is not the time for rash decisions. You have the rest of summer and holiday season to decide what you want to do next.

I know how hard we all worked. My heart goes out to those who didn’t get the outcome they worked so hard for.

It’s just a test…not life and death. The people that loved you yesterday, still do today.

I know awesome things await all of us.

Peace.

I also failed and it is Band 2. I am kind of very very dissapointed of myself. I was thinking to be at the passing border but Band 2 looks like I don’t even know what I am doing. Well, maybe I had too much confidence after passing 1 and 2 at first attempt. Anyways, of course it is so hard to accept this same hard work and even more. But it will be over for all of us one day. Retaking the exam is not too bad. It is just too long and that is it.

I will probably enjoy my free time and then start studing as soon as I feel phsologically strong enough.

Me too, I’m band 10. I want to try retabulation. Do you think there’s any chance?

Band 7 and kinda surprised that I failed as I took 5 practice tests and averaged 75%+…

However, scoring below 50% in 7 sections during AM and failing Ethics, I guess I don’t deserve to pass.

What really pisses me off is that you can’t see what you did wrong and thus get no valuable take aways for next time…

Band 5, not surprised, I really did not prepare enough and did not deserve to pass this one, just rushed through Schweser notes in a month and took a couple of practice tests.

After going through L1 and L2 without failing, this one looked easy and I relaxed and postponed too much. Then many things happened at work and at home to delay my studying in March and April. This time, I should start earlier and actually do the exercises in CFAI books.

Mushinsky, I’m right there with you. Passed L1 & L2 with Schweser alone without much trouble and didn’t leave enough time to really learn the material for L3. Band 5, not surprised.

I must say that I had much less cavalier attitude towards L2. Schweser notes were enough, but it was no walk in the park and I spent a lot more time.

Oh well, I am sure we’ll start earlier and get it over with next year.

my husband just told me : you didnt study as hard as you did in L2 or L1. ouch.

I don’t think there is that much difference in the bands at Level 3. Focus on holding your own on the AM and then nailing the PM. CFA books and practice help you on the AM and Schweser helps on the PM (with exceptions of Ethics and GIPs that I would use CFA end of chapter practice questions for)

I hear you brother. This was my second band 10 fail (l1 band 10 fail in 2010). I spent countless hours and $$ on this program and feel absolutely deflated. Worst is I don’t feel like another year of study will make me that much more confident about my chances.

Couldn’t agree more. I failed band 5 and I feel like I don’t know where to start now. I don’t know if my problem was just time management or if I actually had the wrong info or if I wrote in the wrong areas or what. You just know you failed and it wasn’t close. Depressing.

Failed Band 4. In retrospect did not study as hard as I did for Level 2 but thought I could manage since the pass rate was 50/50. Things I can do to improve my chances for 2015: 1. do more qbank questions 2. work on my penmanship ( curious how many marks I lost b/c they couldn’t read my writing ) 3. study as if it was life or death 4. be more active on the forum to inspire myself LOL

haha

Cheer up guys! You still have next year. Now considering someone who passed all three levels, but still couldn’t set his foot in the finance industry. Now how am I suppose to get that 4-year experience without any experience?