zz

zz

For the cost, I think FinQuiz is very good. Although their sample exams fall a bit short, I love their Smart Summaries.

Allen seems OK – I have an app on my iPad with a ton of Qs, but didn’t use it much.

(no opinion on Analyst Success)

I reccommend FinQuiz. Exams are tough and give you slightly different taste as opposed to Schweser and CFAI.

finquiz got me thru… their smart summaries are the best.

Always been a finquiz fan. Cost effective and come out first - very very quick to respond to your queries. You can even ask some doubts if you feel like for a question and they respond back quickly.

+1 to what Infinitybenzo said - give a complete different taste as opposed to schweser/cfai. Some tests are incredibly difficult to clear and tons to learn from.

Exam success - used their qbank in 2012 for L2 and was about okie. Not fair on me entirely to give an opinion about Mr.Gordon with just the qbank.

Hi Sooraj,

Good to hear your confident comments on Finquiz! …am a bit confused though, I am onto Book 2 of Schweser, completing BF and doing IPS now.

But I do realize that this level won’t do by not actually remembering pointers on each of the LOS mentioned! and Finquiz offers some good notes/summaries.

what do you recommend to me? I follow my strategy which I have done for both the levels up till now (Schweser + Blue box + CFAI EOC) or going with Finquiz would suely give me an edge?

In case I order Finquiz, could Schweser be skipped or Finquiz should be treated just as an add-on?

Many Thanks!

Hi Indi,

1. I would never advice you to change the strategy which has worked for you so far. You should continue with Schweser + Blue box + CFAI EOC.

I would like to add to this that there are many problems in CFAI text which are solved outside of BB and EOC. Keep an eye on them, they were quite crucial.

1. Finquiz is good for summaries and cannot help you skip CFAI text - as they ask you to go and work on a particular problem in the CFAI text time and again.

In short dont change your strategy, Good luck!

note - One point with finquiz is that we can sometimes figure out errors in their Qbanks which can put you off. So no - everything is not hunky with them, but still very very good value for money,