How are your mock scores?

I’m a retaker, band 5 last year.

I’ve been doing the schweser mocks and have been getting between 65-75% for both the AM and PM. I’m not sure if this is because in the back of my mind i know the answer is a,b,c because I did them all last year… or because I actually know the answers…

Any feedback from retakers or how are people doing on the schweser mocks?

I plan to start CFAI mocks this weekend and go back 6yrs.

Similar situation. I have the same feeling. To test it out, do a couple of new exams from schwesers which you have not done before-or do session exams. You will find out whether you know the material- better at at it or not.

Last year, my CFAI mock score about: AM 55%, PM:65%

Failed band 10 so sad

About 60%AM, 75%PM…not confident AT ALL.

At the same time, I see oppotunities to improve as I miss around 20~25 easy pts in the morning, which woulvde been the difference between fail/pass and I still have 6 wks to revise my study.

52% about 3 weeks go on an AM attempt with the general theme being 100% right or 0% right for each question. EOC questions i’m doing well but i plan to take a full mock this saturday and see how I fare in the PM.

I’m getting pretty burned out and some of the stuff I used to know really well seems to have slipped my mind lately which just stresses me out.

Between 50-60% for the old CFA1 Mocks, which means I will probably not make it this year :(.

Feeling nervous. Marking AM section is also not straight forward.

I should finish the schweser mocks this weekend which i’ll review and make sure I understand why each answer is what it is. I’ll focus on IPS, Ethics and Fixed income which I consider the big hitters.

Next week will be devoted to memorising my notes!! If I can do that then I got chance of passing this exam.

Yep, i’m really nervous!! Don’t want to fail again this year!!!

58% on the first half of CFAI 2015 mock. Sucks but still 36 days until the exam.

What stresses me is that the CFAI 2015 Mock is basically 2 x PM. So I’ll have to wait a couple of more days until I start the previous years’s AM (no printer at home so I print @ the office).

How can you go back 6 yrs for CFAI mocks?

110% average. I am marking very leniently and giving myself bonus marks for various things

Nice name for an LSD

How else could someone else ever think they get 110%, let alone 100%, on a CFA exam? wink

I dont smoke, and i never used drugs. But if someone brings me something called Magic Sky Fairy, I’ll indulge in it like there’s no tomorrow.

I have only taken 2015 online mocks so far and got 75% in both of them.I am not grading the AM mocks as i dont know how to grade them.

Hi Rahul, I scored 57% on online AM mock exam and bit of frustrated about the result. Do you mind sharing some ideas or your strategies? Thanks!

Lou

I got 13 out of 18 questions incorrect in AM online mocks from ethics and gip’s sections…i need to work on them…My strategy is simple…schweser notes+schweser volumes+past cfa mocks+cfa eocs…

Guys

I plan to do last 3 yr CFA mocks exams only… Are you guys doing more?

RR: I have been using the CFA books for BB/EOC and found them to be more valuable then reading Schweser. I strongly recommend you to do the BBs too if you have time. For Ethics & GIPS, you only want to use the curriculum.

Vicky: I did 2009-2014 past AM + pm mocks. It’s about practice practice practice. As I read/rewrite the answers for AM, I get a better understand what the graders are looking for in an answer, which is extremely helpful in my opinion.

Dear cgy5478,

I am too short on time this time for l3.I will surely try to do the EOCs…BBs i have to skip…

Dumb question but what are these online AM mocks? Are these offered by CFA? All I’ve seen are the online practice questions CFA provides.

Unless you mean the AM mocks they provide as examples on their website (PDFs).