Post Exam Plans - Getting life on track ?

Just curious to know what the after exam plans are. I havent stepped out of home for 10 days now.

Booked a flight on sunday to fly to Ibbiizzzzzzaaa!

What are you doing gents ?

1. Alcohol

2. Sport

http://www.worldclubdome.com/ till Monday heart

@JJ1337

That looks insane! Why have I not heard about this :frowning:

I’m going to Las Vegas the Thursday after the exam. Then, it’s back to triathlon training. I have some big races this year!

There should be still some tickets…

http://www.worldclubdome.com/tickets/

:smiley:

I know Im gonna sound super cool right now, but god damn I miss playing video games :_( I left my computer elsewhere for a month and I’ve been watching people play games on youtube to stave off the withdrawal hahah

Fishing/kayaking/baseball games

• going back to “just” working sounds amazing.
  • normal sleeping pattern - I have slept like crap for almost 3 weeks now
  • lots of beer Saturday night assuming I can stay awake
  • sunday day drinking
  • actually getting to watch the NBA playoffs
  • getting to re-know my wife
  • having an office without CFAI shit all over the floor, desk and a trash can filled with energy drinks and CFAI mock exams
  • Not feeling guitly for doing “nothing” useful with my time
  • Seeing friends/family
  • going to work events - happy hours, social gatherings etc
  • going to baseball games
  • enjoying sunlight
  • forgetting how to use my HP12c
  • Beers & Whiskey after the exam until I’m too tired to stay up
  • Moving Sunday to a new apartment, but I’ll probably find a way to get some beers involved
  • Spend some time with the girlfriend, she’s been unreal through all 3 exams so far
  • Get out to do some fishing
  • Go surfing
  • Then I have a trip to Central America planed later this summer

I can’t recall the taste of food… nor the sound of water… nor the touch of grass. I’m… naked in the dark, with nothing, no veil… between me… and the wheel of fire! I can see him… with my waking eyes!

-Frodo/ my exact thoughts

1. take my woman out for a nice date for puting up with the studying

2. ramp up my hours at the office

3. hit the gym an extra 1-2 days a week

4. get motorbike for summer

5. read books again

I think I’m going to start the FRM immediately then possibly learn french and also learn to play the accordian.

^ i thought about doing FRM P2 for novemberm, but realized i missed out on summer the last 2 summers so would prefer to study for it over the winter

*aim to finsh the pm in 2 hours and go start drinking for barca-juve *immediately hop on the gmat and try to get into a decent b school *read political order and political decay by fukuyama *resume my morning runs *get back on my game and try to get laid *smoke a big fat one on the Sunday after. .only that day though…it’s been 3 years *reconnect with friends and family

Living life without having to plan everything. Oh and reading stuff that is actually interesting.

Sat night - Dinner and Alcohol

Sunday - 6 flags amusement park (Definitely need a better roller coaster than CFA roller coaster and drop off all the Level 3 material from my brains).

Getting ready to retake next year…

just kidding!

3 nights in a penthouse at Bellagio in Vegas with my girl and a few other friends.

^ models and bottles. actually.

Short term:

Beer. Pass out. Hangover. Repeat a few times.

Long term:

Start going out again and try to find a new girlfriend. My previous one left me. (Fortunately not because of the CFA, completely unrelated.)