Best of luck on Saturday!

You’re approaching the finish line: one more pass and you’re done.

The material on this exam isn’t as hard as for Level II, and you’ve already passed that one.

The hard part here is managing your time in the morning session. Start with something short that you know well so that you can settle in, then keep going. Short answers: make your point and move on.

The worst thing that can happen on Saturday is that you fail a stupid test. Most people do at least once; it’s not a big deal. Losing a job is a big deal. Losing a loved one is a big deal. This is nothing. Give it your best shot, and you can walk away proud, win or lose.

Best of luck on Saturday!

Thanks magician! I think I speak for all of us when I say we all owe you a debt of gratitude!

Great post thanks for sharing and spreading the love!!!

^^ yes you do speak for all of us… same feeling.

Thank you magician!

Thanks for the post, magician! We all appreciate your help over the years! It would be great to grab a beer w/ you once this last exam is passed.

Thanks man…see you when you congratulate me in August

S2000 - a gentleman and a scholar

Seconding the point on this not being as challenging as L2. This is very doable - trying to keep that mentality going into Saturday. Just go in there, execute, answer what is asked and head home for a few cold ones. I think keeping this state of mind will be dually beneficial in staying calm and helping to refrain from overthinking - facilitating proper time management.

Thanks again

Thanks magician!

I must say, i love here! Can I stay one more year smiley

#magicianMVP

Best luck to all of you guys, this is a very long path and no matter what august email tells us, you all deserve a clap for the effort and compromise with this challenge.

im pretty nervous but i hope i studied enough to prove the institute i deserve the pass.

we’re all in the same boat… good luck!!!

ps… thank you s2000magician for your infinite help since 2013 that i became member of the forum…

Thanks, S2000.

You have been a great supporter and a valuable resource for all of us on this forum. You should feel proud.

Yes, truly thanks for all of the time you dedicate to us.

… [edited] Good Luck. people :slight_smile:

Thank Magician, a great mentor!

thanks magician for all of the help and good luck to all