Chuckrox and Tyler4040

Did you jabronis finally pass this monster or are you going to give more money away to the Chartered Fraud Association next year?

I certainly hope so. Thought the morning was ok. I’d be shocked if I missed more than 8 questions in the PM. PM was a dream for me.

I’m with Chuckrox on this one. I feel like I probably will get high 50’s/low 60’s in the AM and around 80 in the PM. Regardless, I think that this was this cowboy’s last rodeo. It’s hard to imagine spending another spring couped up inside studying.

#statisticallyspeakingONLY1ofyou2willpass

#coinflip

Up your’s hashtag! Besides there is a 96.22% chance I’ll be bedding Mrs. Hashtag in the near future and an 87.34% chance she’ll never come back to you, so you got more important things on your plate than worrying about my score my friend.

#goodone

#nowgetfittedforyourSandwichSuit

I’ll need one as I’ll be between Mrs. Hashtag and el madre Hashtag all night come early August… I hope you have a sister too, I feel like going for a hat trick!!

Fistfight! Fistfight! Fistfight!

I think you are vindictive enough to still make it a hat trick if he actually had a brother instead…

#nowtheREALpainbeginsTyler-boy

#failEmailcominginAugust

#3peat

Perfect!

LOOL