analystninja mock and mark your review

hi

has anybody used this service www.analystninja.com , both the mock and the mark service?

thx

They are a decent price, but a lot of the questiosn are just nearly word for word rehashes of old CFAI AM papers. I found that disappointing.

You’re seriously disappointed you’re in the 70-80 range?? Come on please!

it looks like an advertisement post for me

I purchased the mock exams. I am a L3 retaker, so I needed some new ones. For the price, I thought they were valuable.

I have not used the mark service.

I think it’s quite good for the price. The marks usually come back within 48 hours, quite helpful.

Found them quite helpful esp the portfolio management topic questions.

Disappointed with an 80% on a mock? Yeeesh way to make us all look bad.

I’ve been scoring anywhere in the range of 65-80% for mocks. Some of the Schweser (particularly the 2014 mock exams, PM and AM sections) are terribly worded and try to confuse you on purpose. I find the CFAi mock exams to be WAY more simply presented, but challenging none the less. More likely to see a simple laid out unambiguous question that tests the topic. Schweser falls short on the wording for sure IMO.

Are their guideline answers any good? I’m not interested in the marking service.

I do like that they have mocks by section and even if they have lifted these almost directly from previous exams, the fact that these are all in one place is very convenient.