BSAS Mock Exam Errors

Has anyone else gone through the BSAS mock exam? I’ve found several errors throughout the answer key, and I could find any errata posted on the BSAS website correcting them

Yes, there were a number of errors in last year’s BSAS Mock, specifically as it related to a currency problem with the Yen as I recall.

Yes multiple errors in the 2016 L3 exam…

Does anyone know if there is an errata document for the 2016 BSAS Mock? I’m taking it on Saturday and I’d like to have it if possible… Cheers!

yeah that would be helpful

Up

Whay you mean by errors, and hoy many?

i have been trying to find the errata for this also, did anyone have any luck?

Did BSAS Mock this morning with the CFA local society here.

AM session seemed fair overall, got 65% althouth I believe there are some mistakes in the guideline answers, waiting to confirm but might go up to 68-70%. Finished with 5 min to spare

PM session was, IMHO, extremely tricky and with a level of detail that is far beyond what I’d expect to see in the real thing… (not the first time it happens to me with BSAS exam). I think there were also mistakes in the grading, but got 60% so far, and 45 mins to spare.

Anyone else has taken this mock? For those interested let me know

I got 66% Am and 70%. Poorly written AM for sure.

Does any one have the answers for PM?

http://www.bsas.org/docs/PracticeExam/S16Addendum.pdf

I found additional errors not mentioned in the errata. There were 10 wrong answers total. I spoke with the BSAS about this. They have promised to do better for 2017.

I found additional errors not mentioned in the errata. There were 10 wrong answers total. I spoke with the BSAS about this. They have promised to do better for 2017.

Bump.

Anyone know if there’s a list of errata for the 2019 Boston mock?