Wiley 11th Hour

Is anyone planning to use it? Does not seem to have been released yet. Used it for L2 last year and found it really useful.

? It’s been out in America. I bought it already.

Has willy completed their video lectures also?

I used level 2 last year, and was hoping to use it for level 3, but I don’t think they’re making one this year. I bookmarked thier web page that showed it would be available later, but that page was gone about a month ago. I e-mailed Wiley and asked when it would be available and thier response was “Unfortunately, there is no level III at this time.” My guess is they’re not making one this year, though it’s hard to say for sure from the response I got.

AlmostDone III, are you talking about 11th Hour Guide or Wiley 11th Hour Workbook?

No 11th Hour but I bought their standalone Level III Practice Questions, just because I needed more new material to practice off and I knew Wiley had a good reputation. It was a leap of faith because I couldn’t find any reviews online since their L3 offering is still so new and they were relatively cheap. I think there’s roughly 1,000 multiple choice (no AM stuff) broken out over the 32 readings.

They are OK. They definitely cover the curriculum well, the only problem is they’re written as if they were L1 multiple choice questions – no vignettes. So it’s good high level practice for concepts within the reading, but does nothing to simulate any type of exam experience which is obviously a huge hurdle for L3. Also I’ve come across at least one or two errors within each reading’s questions and/or answers, and they have no errata so that can get frustrating.

i don’t understand how wiley doesn’t have the formula sheet available yet. it’s less than a month from the freaking exam! total clowns.

Never have used 11th hour, but to be honest one of the best review sessions for Level III is Levelup Boot camp reveiw class. He is very clever in finding easy methods to remember the material and how to solve problems using a format.

Never have used 11th hour, but to be honest one of the best review sessions for Level III is Levelup Boot camp reveiw class. He is very clever in finding easy methods to remember the material and how to solve problems using a format.

im also interested for those that have bought the workbook. is it question based or a syllabus study guide similar to what it is for Level 2.

for anyone that’s been watching the 11th hour video solutions - do you think his answers are reasonable? they seem a little skimpy for full credit to me. thoughts?

@youngevilkagawa - its question-based. its intended to replicate the morning essays.

Thanks LilJamieDimon. In that case we seemed to be missing a good summary book for the PM part in particular. Wiley was really useful last year and I’m sure I could attribute at least a couple points to it. Anyone got any ideas?

I think the Go Study stuff is good as a summary book - they have a cram guide and a full notes

Formula Sheet: “SHOULD be this week” (emphasis mine). I don’t understand how they can wait this long. I bought the 11th hour review specifically for the formula sheet. Here’s my chat with Wiley:

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with ‘Eileen’

Eileen:

Helll!

you: hi eileen

Eileen:

*Hello!

you: im looking for the 11th hour formula sheet for Level 3

Eileen:

It is not available yet

you: (1) why? (2) when?

you: its less than a month before the exam. im inclined to ask for a refund at this pt

Eileen:

Should be this week