Leave Testing Center Early

How much does it suck that they changed this policy? I write in cow town and now won’t be able to beat traffic/have a decent lunch. /end rant

Yeah im taking it in London and am decidedly NOT looking forward to piling out of the Excel Centre at the same time as everyone else… Was hoping to bang out the PM session and be on my merry way before we get to the last hour… Oh well :frowning:

Yeah i hate this new rule… I usually finish in about 1.5 - 2 hours and now i have to sit there. Im sure ill need the time in the AM but i heard last year the PM could be done in like an hour… I’m also taking the exam in NYC so getting out of there with the crowd is going to be annoying.

What policy?

Watch them make “adjustments” to make sure the exam takes 3 hours… and the passing rate go down to 35%! :open_mouth:

dont mess with CFAI

Youre not allow to leave early any more…gotta site for the full 3 hours for both AM and PM session

Also in Cowtown, also hating it. Used to enjoy my leisurely two hour lunches.

What do you mean? This is great. Plenty of free time to just sit in and soak up the fact that we’ll never have to do this aga…

…eh I’ll probably wind up second guessing myself and changing 4 answers that were originally correct.

I like this policy. I took L1 in Chicago, and found the sounds of moving chairs and shuffling of people as they left very annonying and disruptive. I’m taking L3 in NYC, and I’m glad I won’t have to deal with this.

If you finish early, twiddle your thumbs for awhile. I’ve never really seen people finish before the 2 hour mark.

I left an hour early for PM worreid I was going to do that. I kind of regretted it immediately after though because if I would have failed, it would have been a tougher pill to swallow.