How much would you pay the CFAI if you could learn your pass/fail status today?

I think I’d kick another G to the CFAI.

I know it’s impossible, but the wait will most likely kill me.

#HopeSo

I’d pay $2,000 to know if I passed.

I just received my GC and can finally change employer (was on L1), these 3 letters after my name would add so much value.

I feel you bro! Good luck.

realistically… $100 seems fair for an expedited grading fee

Zero.

As reported by Bloomberg, the $240M in fees they generate, is enough.

$260 million…annually. But I get your point. I’m less upset about L3 because there’s a written component, but to wait 8 weeks for L1 and L2 done on scantrons is just odd.

I’d pay them a nice sandwich for lunch.

The sooner you know, the more painful failing will be. Let’s say if you passed, it would just be another milestone in your life right?

Why is it more painful now than in 2 months? The soner you know, the better you can integrate the result and move on to the next step. Waiting 2 months is a waste of your time where you run through hypotheticals and telling people that if you don’t have it, you won’t take it again because it’s too much but you know deep down that you will take it again because why stop so close to the end ? Haha that was bitter

I would probably pay 300£ to 400£ which is the emotional cost of the 2 month-wait for me - Not worth more than that though!

Chanel bag to know I passed because this is what I will be buying as a present to myself.

Zero, nothing would change in my life for knowing my results now versus August

So you have nothing better to do with your life than reading and commentig on this forum?

If you’re going to go chanel you may as well go Hermes Birkin - will retain value better and is only incrementally more expensive.

Maybe $100? If my employer picks it up, I can add another zero :slight_smile:

^ +1

Oh I would pay $500…as long as it can be deducted from the membership fee I’ll be paying if I pass.

If they offered this service for $1,000, they would get at least half of candidates to take the bait…probably closer to 80%.

In fact, they would probably get so many peeps to take it that, after a couple years, the standard fee would just end up going up by $1,000 and results would come out sooner…but slowly drift further and further into the future each year to the point where the fee remains at the increased level and results day is back to Aug 9th.

Hey-good news everyone, you passed! I will contact you regarding details where to wire the money you kindly offered so far.

If I am wrong (sorry, but this might happen in rare cases) you get a full refund!

2 dollars