Would you do better or worse if you had to take the test again today?

Topic says it all -

Would you do better or worse if you had to take the exact same test today? Would you remember how to calculate everything?

I, for one, would probably do worse.

How could anyone answer differently? It’s been 8 weeks since anyone has looked at the curriculum. Of course we’d all do worse.

Verse- did you eat paint chips when you were a child?

#seriously

id fail level 1

On the surface, it looks like a dumb question… but if it’s the EXACT same test and I have a couple days to review, I MIGHT do better because I remember few of the mistakes that I made and remember good chunk of the written portion.

But overall, most likely to do worse if one was to go in cold even if its the same test.

Kurt- Have you been drinking by chance? If so, you get a pass on original post. But I think that’s the only acceptable excuse…sorry.

Sorry Kurt, was thinking you were the OP. That previous comment was directed at Verse.

It’s not that crazy of a question. You know all of the questions, you probably looked up a bunch of the answers after you took the test the first time, you probably remember the actual answers on the ones you got correct so you wouldn’t have to re-calculate, etc.

That’s assuming a lot. I don’t know about anyone else but the second that exam ended I flushed all of it out of my head and didn’t look anything up. I couldn’t remember a single question right now if you paid me. At least not specifics, maybe vague high-level stuff at best.

I played that game in Level 1 where I remembered a question I was unsure on and then looked it up immediately when I got home only to find out I got it wrong. Obsessed about that for far too long and it ended up having no effect on my result (obviously, it’s one question out of 240). But yeah, wasn’t trying to open Pandora’s Box again on my brain.