This is the worst

Wow I thought waiting for level 1 and 2 were bad. I hate seeing everyone else post about knowing their results when Im just sitting here waiting.

What am I supposed to do for two weeks!

~rant

Pray for God that you won’t be in same situation next year

Waiting for L1/L2 was bad. This is a whole different type of hell. The second I left the exam center I was trying to savor the moment as I was hoping it’d be the last. Then it was quickly followed by “but maybe it’s not”. Lol.

Should have just become a monk.

Yah, I’m trying to learn Excel VBA a little better and not trying to think about it. #SkillsToPayTheBills

This young man is being very efficient :slight_smile:

By the way, thanks!

Great name OP

You could munch?

The worst part for me is the position we are in. You pass, you are done. You fail you have to do it again. With L1 and L2 no matter what you were taking another exam, this time the light is visible at the end of the tunnel

Thanks I picked it myself

Good point needed the glass half full opinion!

I agree, more extreme. Level II you know you still have level III. Now it’s either done and new life goals, or another 6 month sentence… haha

Def worse knowing that level II results are out too

i know that feel mr.butt

For some reason, I now welcome the extra 2 weeks. I’ve been enjoying my post-exam life so much and Aug. 9 could be the moment that takes all that joy away. Failing would imply the pain of all this work and sacrifice for nothing, plus the disheartening feeling of having to retake, or alternatively the sense of failure with a decision to call it quits. Plus my employer not reimbursing my enrollment expenses as an additional blow. Passing would be a relief but somehow I don’t imagine myself jumping on the walls. Normal life would just be allowed to continue. So yeah I’m not really looking forward that much to Aug. 9.

+1

The time between test and results is the best. Everything until the stress of Aug 9 is smooth sailing so enjoy each day!

I was dying waiting for level III and then I happened to see my unconfirmed results early and slept like a baby for the remaining two weeks.

Wait what?

^ From last year: http://www.businessinsider.com/some-level-iii-cfa-results-accidentally-posted-2015-7

Crazy! Any stories of anyone getting a prelim fail then ultimately passing?

If I remember poking around on old posts about this there were no changes. Of course, the small sample size limitation applies.