Possible Early Reveal of Passing / Failing?

About a week ago, I started noticing something odd. There is a man, I see him everywhere. Sometimes on the train in mornings. Sometimes going home at night. Sometimes during my lunch break.

I have lost my appetite in anticipation of the results so can’t eat. But I’ll walk around my block during lunchtime.

I’ll catch the man looking at me from across the street. He’s of distinguished age but suspicious character, pale fish-like stare that I would remember anywhere.

I charge after him yelling but by the time I reach him he is gone. Could he be from the Institute? Are they checking me out? Have I passed and this is a final ethics test?

Or have I been reported and am under PCP investigation?

I believe I would see this man in my dreams if I were able to sleep.

Is this a possible early reveal? Anybody else experiencing this?

I am sure you will not see that guy again if you passed. I just can’t feel well when I imagine myself with a Fail. I don’t want to read this anymore, I don’t want to worry in my life anymore. I just want to be careless and life is so easy with CFA. My mind is going to explode as well, but honestly, I didn’t reach your level of seeing something in the street or everywhere. Go and F**K that guy.

Its part of the vetting process before they confirm you as a new CFA charterholder… The institute has a long history with the NSA and current partnership with the CIA to run level 4 background checks and security clearances before bestowing the honor of the sacred letters… they are likely doing the in person interviews with your next of kin and polygraphs on close friends at this stage…

Thank you Danv for giving me hope. I don’t know what the fish man will ask during the in-person interview. I consult my Schwesers but there is no guidance.

So I study everything. Each night I go home and take 1 and then 2 mocks. Mocks until the sun comes up. Must prepare for the fish man to vet me.

Dr. Steve Brule here

I’m certain there are plenty of quality psychiatric hospitals in your area Vida. Just google the addresses for them and promptly get yourself to one.

Just to rule out some possibilities, if this man isn’t a M.I.B or Slender Man, then yes, it is the dreaded secret agent of CFAI come to spy on your ethical behaviour to help the Institute decide whether you should pass or not because you are in the the Band 10 range right now. That’s why the Level 3 results takes that bit longer to be released.

Possible violations of these undisclosed standards include but not limited to: sex, drugs and…playing Pokemon GO!

sounds like classic Modigliani sightings, worrisome but manageable, just keep a BA 2 plus on your person at all times…just pray you don’t start seeing both Modigliani and Miller…