Best online resources for improving AM scores on Level 3 Retake...

Suggestions?

I help people online.

#AnalystForum

I’ve heard of them.

Analystninja would grade your mocks and give very decent suggestions. Mike Carmody has a good video online on YouTube explaining the level 3 AM grading and how you can earn partial marks. He is from Adapt Prep. They only had that video and one mock exam last year for level 3 but are now introducing a full package this year. Gostudy flashcards are very helpful.

You are looking at it all the time. This forum is the best resource.

S2000 will you grade mocks as well? How do we contact you?

That depends on how much time I have. It’s certainly possible.

bill@financialexamhelp123.com, or PM me here.

S2000magician, I briefly reviewed your website. How extensive are your Level III materials? Do you still have a lot of content to add? How involved is each article? It is a bit difficult to get a sense for the depth of the content given that the articles are blocked to non-members at this time. I am interested in learning more about the resources offered. Thank you.

S2000magician - appreciate the update. I will review the content this weekend. With regards to the proposed articles, do you intend to add these during 2016?

That’s the plan.

Yeah my morning and afternoon was like night and day. Morning completely bomed. Afternoon did good. That’s like the one thing I really get pissed off about still. Clearly knew the material, but bc of some working technicality they still gave me low marks (facepalm).

Ditto on the result and the frustration of clearly knowing the material but still getting killed on written answers. Good news is the prep for next year should be pretty straightforward with heavy emphasis on essay prep!