(Urgent) Why Behavioral Finance?

Hey Guys,

I read through the whole schweser today and tried the EOC questions for Behavioral Finance and I got busted pretty bad…it is really confusing making it work and recognizing the whole picture. Any suggestions? What to do? Do you guys have any chart or notes you can share…need immediate help…atleast reply your suggestions…thanks

Want to know about this!

Hi Gram,

The exam is in 6 months, and a lot of folks are likely busy with the holidays, year-end or other life events outside the CFA. You may find that in the coming weeks the board will not be as heavily trafficked, resulting in queries going unread and unanswered for long stretches of time (if they even get answered at all). Assuredly, you do not need immediate help unless you somehow have found a way to take the exam tomorrow. Congrats on pulling that off if this is the case, I hope you do well.

What exactly in BF is giving you trouble? As a L3 candidate you should probably realize that the first pass through generally doesn’t lead to much retention, and that things like further practice questions and making your own note cards help drill down concepts further.

+1

Read the curriculum.

If youre completely lost, I suggest rereading or revisiting it from a perspective of a different educator which could be available through a different prep provider or even googling various topic to see what else you find.

If you have specific questions or a specific topic in BF being a challenge, perhaps narrowing it down to something specific where you can get help would work best.

What’s the urgency? There are still 5 months to the exam. Move on to the rest of the curriculum (there are much harder topics ahead) and you can revisit behavioral finance on your second round.

Using acronymns will help it stick.

#LOSSSER

#CCRIHder