My L3 Notes Thus Far.

Dear Dymke,

First of all: many thanks for helping other candidats obtaining the Holy Grail of analyst’ certifications: CFA; 

the link does not longer work; would it be possible to do something about it?

Many thanks for your understanding,

Alex

Doing the CFA is like investing wisely on the Stock Exchange: pay when subscription fees are low, be disciplined & stick to your plan, start in advance with a long term strategy & avoid just short term bets. Then: Success is Coming

Success starts with Schweser. Study packages designed to fit any lifestyle.

Thanks for your kindness of sharing your notes, but the link isn’t working anymore. Would you mind to send it to my mail? 

chan.cornelius@gmail.com

Dear Dymke,  Your effort is appreciable.  

Can you please send it to jahid.hassan.107@gmail.com

Thanks. 

Regards, 

Jahid

Jahid Hassan

Hey Dymke,

Appreciate the effort mate, please send me the notes at onlygamesprim@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Hey Dymke,

I would also very much appreciate a copy of your notes.  my email address is bhyland50@gmail.com.  thank you in advance.

Hi Dymke,

Appreciate the help, please send the notes to gbiron321@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hi Dymke, 

Can you please send the notes to calc777888@gmail.com

Appreciate the help.

Thank you

Hello Dymke, 

Can you please mail the notes to malpanimegha@gmail.com

Thanks for the help!

Find CFA L3 Notes by Dymke on this link:

CFA L3 Notes 2017 By Dymke

Find FinQuiz L3 Notes 2017 on this link:

FinQuiz L3 Notes - 2017

Good luck with your exam!!!

Hi the link above does not work anymore, anyone has a new link or could you please send me the notes? let me know where to PM my email address to.. thanks! 

MicksterPA wrote:

Hi the link above does not work anymore, anyone has a new link or could you please send me the notes? let me know where to PM my email address to.. thanks! 

check the links again. The link will be valid for only 30 days. If you have downloaded it, please make the notes available for others.