do you recommend the Schweser live mock

in my city they are charging $75…

1. is this exam unique compared to any question from the (practice exam book 1/2)

2. does someone grade the AM portion or do you just get a guideline answers afterwords

3. did anyone go for level 1/2 and is it worth it?

Yes its worth it. Why? Because its more practice questions. No one grades it but yourself with guideline answers. I did it for both levels one and two and they were very similar in difficulty to real exam.

You can also buy the full mock exam and do it online. I believe it’s the same as the live mock but I could be wrong. I did it for Level 2 and thought it was well done. They also had video explanations of the correct answers on the Level 2 mock which I thought was helpful. I guess the difference (assuming the exam is the same) is if you feel the need to do a mock in a live setting. $100 for the online version.

the live and online are the same.

It’s the experience of real test conditions that I have found very useful for levels I &II. I’m not sure who best 3rd party provider for level III, as I’m booking a live mock in London and need to choose between Wiley, Kaplan and Fitch …

Did it for levels I and II and will pay my $75 this year as well. Worth the time.

I did it for Level 1. I noticed that its repeated questions from the q bank. So it wasn’t that great.

It might be worth the timed structure exam format though.

Interesting comment because I disagree with it. I’ve done it for I and II and there are concepts from qbank that are n the exam (obviously). But for level II i GUARANTEE there was no duplicate questions because the qbank is not item set for 95% of it.