Target Score for PM?

Hi all,

Is there a rule of thumb for the target % correct on the PM section of the exam? Thanks all.

Most use it to make up for morning scores…a buddy of mine was >70 in all PM sections which made up for a sub-par AM.

100%

Why stop short?

I’d even short and go 110%.

Benefits:

• allows for exploitation of negative information
  • generate alpha from short positions
  • use proceeds to fully exploit positive information

but short selling is purely based on a manager’s ability to select under-performing securities and therefore past performance cannot be actively used for future performance measure.

Just when I thought L3 questions couldn’t get any dumber…

#goodluck

Thx boss we try :slight_smile:

If Kaplan performance tracker is accurate and based on level 2 I think it is… then level 3 pm mock scores are averaging 65-66 ish. Maybe gives you a target to be above to be above average-assuming a 50% pass rate

The one year and and last time I wrote a CFA exam (back in 2010) pass rates for L3 was 46% and I failed band 10… so don’t count on being top 50% cause it may not get you there… if it was 50% pass rate I would have been through and not deciding to rewrite 7 years later… LOL I tell you one thing do not take a break if you do not get through… I wanted to take a 1-2 year break and here I am 7 years later finally getting to it and not remotely ready… once you get off the studying train becomes tough to get back to it…