Official mock harder than schweser mocks?

anyone also feel that official mocks for 2017 from CFA website is way harder than schweser mocks(PM parts)?

the real exam gonna more like the official mocks?

Did you just see the thread on the difficulty of Kaplan’s live mock. I’ve got some Schweser mocks and I think they are different but probably the same level. Also got IFT mocks - which are easier than CFA material

I really think they are not the same level in terms of PM part… official mock from CFA website is way harder than schweser notes mocks… for me at least…

what is Kaplan live mock? is it online?

I am talking about the 2 volumn practice exam from schweser…

It’s the extra mock exam under proctored timed conditions - a live mock for am & pm sessions . You should be able to register through your local CFA membership - in UK I can pick between 4 providers next Saturday and only costs £20- absolute no brainer

never realize this before… many thanks for your information!

Congrats getting to level 3 without these- a key asset for my levels i & ii passes

Personally, I just finished the 6th Schweser Mock (Vol. 2 Mock 3) and I have to say that the question writing is pretty terrible on a lot of questions and their Vignettes are just messy compared to CFAI Topic Tests and Mocks. While the Schweser Mocks are solidly good review, I wouldn’t use them as a guage for the real deal. They are what they are, a comprehensive review of the body of material if you do at least the majority of them.

Sdooley - have u tried any other 3rd party provider mocks to compare. I’ve got IFT and found them considerably (too) easier.

I have always stuck with Schweser and CFAI so unfortunately I can’t comment on others.

still didn`t find it…

i am in Germany, anyone know how to register for this?

this is only for local CFA members?

Kaplan looks sold out, I’m afraid. Worth trying the other providers through CFA germany - worth giving them a call- they will probably have other providers cancellations/ no shows

http://www.cfa-germany.de/shop/categories/events/products/schweser-mock-exam-level-i-ii-iii-frankfurt-1/

Yeah the Schweser mocks are a bit all over the place in their item sets. I didn’t really care for them in their Level II material but they were better than what I’ve seen thus far in Level III. Their Level II online mock was awesome though. I’ve done one AM from Vol 1 and two PM sessions. I think I’m only going to do the 3rd PM, do a quick pass on the remaining AMs and just review the answers. The AM exams are just too different. I think I’d gain more simply retaking past years CFA AM exam that I’ve already done.

Many thanks!!

What did u think of Wily’ s mocks Jaywill ?

I’m not using Wiley this year. I used them for Level II and liked the material though. This year I was heavy curriculum based, with GoStudy and IFT add ons to supplement. I also bought Schweser’s practice exam Vol 1 book for some extra work.