CFA level III exam while fasting in Ramadhan

As far as i can see.. no one imposed anything on anyone here… too bad if you interpreted it as such.. perhaps during this month of reflection you can seek the right guidance :)  btw if someone decided to hold a higher ground and adhere to what’s prescribed in their religious doctrine, why would you criticize them? 

Chasing alpha

Save 10% on a Schweser CFA Premium Package when you order by September 29, 2017.

NANA Hachiko wrote:

Ask any female candidates… we have been fasting for our entire adult lives.

NANA

Please elaborate….

Chasing alpha

heshoos wrote:

As far as i can see.. no one imposed anything on anyone here… too bad if you interpreted it as such.. perhaps during this month of reflection you can seek the right guidance :)  btw if someone decided to hold a higher ground and adhere to what’s prescribed in their religious doctrine, why would you criticize them? 

!!!

I personally respect the decision to hold your fast during the exam if you can so. Who criticized this?

The issue here is claiming the “consensus” on the matter which does not exist at all. A consensus of scholars means the matter is final and no other opinions are accepted which our friend claimed and thus translated as imposing this on others.

No more arguments please