Best of luck!

Tomorrow is your Level III exam.

For some of you, this will be your first time sitting in an exam hall filled with Level III candidates, the atmosphere filled with a combination of eager anticipation and sheer terror. Although you passed Levels I and II, you won’t know exactly what it’s like to work essay questions (with a huge, blank page staring at you) under time pressure; this will be a new experience.

For others of you, this will be a familiar setting; you may be calm, you may be tense, but you won’t be surprised.

The fact is that while many (maybe most) of you will pass this exam, some of you will fail.

I encourage you all to put this in perspective.

If you pass, I will congratulate you, and you will deserve it, for you will have worked hard and succeeded in getting past the first hurdle. But when you compare that success to giving birth to a child, surviving cancer, or working all year to provide for your family, it pales.

If you fail, I will commiserate with you, and encourage you give it your best effort one more time, if you would. But when you compare that failure to the death of a dear friend or family member, or the onset of an incurable disease, or to the plight of millions who simply want to have enough food to eat every day, it pales.

Please, put either your success or your failure in perspective. It is, after all, only an exam.

Good luck!

Bon chance!

¡Buenaventura!

Viel Glück!

祝您好運氣!

頑張って!

Καλοτυχία!

Buona fortuna!

удача!

S2000 you are the CFA equivalent to Yoda. Thanks for all your help throughout all 3 levels.

I failed the exam last year, and am giving it another go. We all made it this far, which means we have the knowledge and have put in the time and effort to knock this out of the park. Tomorrow at 4pm (whatever your timezone), we get to re-join society and hopefully put this mess behind us for good. Best of luck to all of us taking the examination tomorrow.

Bill - as I have said more than once on AF, many thanks!

Thanks Bill (hopefully for the last time)

Thanks Bill, and as always, thank you for your ongoing contributions to the community.

I’m going dark on AF a little ahead of the shutdown. Going to relax, lightly review some material and get my head straight.

Good luck tomorrow everyone.

wish all guys best of luck tmr! many thanks for the forum these days!

I shed a couple of tears reading this.

Thank you Magician! Best of luck to all!

I’m scared $hitless right now. Did everything I could but I’m afraid I’ll freeze up.

Thank you for your consistent support Magician! Good luck for tomorrow everyone!

Спасибо! Удачи!

Thank you! Good luck everyone!!

Thanks Bill!

Retaker too from last year. Definitely put in the time and effort. Best of luck to everyone!

good luck guys!

Best of luck all

as regular AF members and a good time management, you are definitely among the well prepared one. Wis you these three letters soon

thanks Magician good luck to all

+1!

Good luck to everyone!

I’m getting in on the karma post. Thanks everyone for the help along the way. I think it’s natural to feel like we’re leaking oil a bit at this point given the depth of the curriculum, trust your prep!!

Best to all!