What are you finally doing the next couple of weeks?

For example, I am going to the dentist, getting my hair cut, building a climbing wall, going to the gym more often, and helping my parents with financial planning.

So, what delayed things are you finally getting to now that the exam is over?

Funny, I am doing all of those things as well except for building a climbing wall. I would, if I had the space for it. I have to settle for going to my local indoor climbing gym :slight_smile:

I’m going to start running more, and I definitely need to get to a dentist. Unfortunately, I’m going to roll right into studying for the GMAT because I must be some kind of masochist.

I should work hard on my workplace because my coworkers would no longer tolerate my absence.

I will be in the bedroom with my hot wife a lot.

Read a childhood book in native language.

pray to the CFA Gods…

I’m going to my condo in manhattan

Going to mount some ski bindings on a new pair of Rossi E 100’s and count the days until my next trip to Jackson Hole.

I’m going to get back to playing some disc golf. I haven’t played in two months and I’m jonesing. There’s nothing like being in a park surrounded by trees and watching discs fly.

I woud try to play with my young one as much as I can. Multiply social life by 1000 times. Anyways, the first thought I get after the exam is about how people waste so much of their time they are blessed with on so unproductive things.

Oh, i am getting back to bjj training. Thinking about competing soon. Also planing to buy a guitar and learn how to play, but I will wait for the results first on that, to make sure I can keep going. Also, going back to learning Spanish and German.

iI also started another pass on The Witcher 3 - love that game.

Start going to the gym, I have gained a lot of weight during my preparations, help my mother with her portfolio, start studying for GMAT from next week, learn how to do Monte carlo simulation as it was everywhere in level 3 etc

I’m going to prepare to study for GMAT and take up an MBA next.

FIFA 17 and Uncharted Series.

Given how easy AM was for you. You can get 800 GMAT score pretty easily I guess.

Spend more time with my 16 month old cute daughter :slight_smile:

Dentist, haircut, gym, EDC, after all these, I’m planning to take FRM part I Exam in November lol

Mostly when I finished my exams i just went out for dinner and went to see movies WITHOUT FEELING GUILTY!!!

Just any normal activities seem such a luxury after each exam!

Maybe that’s why i miss the CFA exams :slight_smile:

NANA

I’ve seen you before… how come you are mia all during the study season but then you reappear after the exam is over? you are like a mysterious Japanese folklore who only appears certain periods of the month (after 1st Saturday of June)