Thanks Lord studied GIPS well

I felt blessed that so many things got tested which I actually studied 1-2 days before test. Like GIPS, rehearsed longish formulas…

If there is Lord’s will of course, with reasonable confidence I think I passed.

Last year failed L III with band 10 and was angry at whole world, CFAI and above all at myself.

Still having hangover after local society sponsored after test drinks ;

Back on the sauce bro? Good luck.

yeah bro, restless and sleepless. But this time with both legs in will start working steps. You know I just realized “being smart” is such a liability in this case.

btw, suggest you to read this ->

https://www.amazon.com/Hijacking-Brain-Addiction-Twelve-Step-Recovery/dp/1463444842

Might not be a bad idea to blank this post CBC. This seems to give pointers about some contents in the exam. Cheers.

I think I solved GIPS with even 100 %. Silly. But I screwed in areas where I felt much better during preparation.

Oh come’on flashback. If you’re not gonna make it then who else? I can bet you have all >70% in AM and PM :).

I felt such confused after taken AM like I was on Acid while was doing so. Can/t even recall almost any question. I was positively surprised that almost none of the questions except maybe the 1st was not shock to me but I am quite sure that I screwed some answers. The only thing in which I was fully concentrated during AM was time management and this was my biggest concern.

Thank you on wishing well. Your exam was exactly the challenge. I would be able to stay with no food for whole day and solving the exam but out of water and coffee, no way. I drank gallon of water during exam day. That, if you pass, you really might be proud on yourself.

How is it that after 3 levels of studying for ethics you are all still posting specific exam weightings on social media???

What did your band 10 matrix look like?

Where did he post any “weights”? Maybe instead of trying to be CFAI Ethics cop just enjoy your summer?

Very uninspiring part of the syllabus, but easier marks if you do the leg work, as the answers are black or white . Ethics on the other hand, been doing for 3 levels, and always manages to raise ambiguities

Ethics is the only topic I have yet to ever get over 70 in…in the middle every time.