Just don't get the answer

I don’t want to state the question, because this would be a violation. But in the exam there was one question which is Not clearly defined in the curriculum. Read the whole topic again and googled for at least two hours, but just can’t find the answer. The situation as stated isn’t covered in the Material. How are they grading these questions?

Eh hard to tell without knowing what you are referring too. I didn’t come across any terms I don’t read about.

second that.

Well there were some they like expanded upon, but still with what was taught in the book I was able to get it. It wasn’t word for word but goog is right nothing was like HOLY M F WTF IS THIS?!?!

If you felt like there was one question that wasn’t clearly defined in the curriculum, congratulations, you passed.

I remember that question nutsAM. For sure the answer to that question is not explained in the official CFAI curriculum. Did you send an email to CFAI to ask the procedure to void this question ?. Is it possible ?

I think you are both wrong. I am telling you its in there. We all took the same exam and there nothing in there that was not covered.

Just because something is covered doesn’t mean the question was fair. I think there are a few questions every year that get tossed because the information provided is too vague to lead to a consistent right answer.

I respect your opinion so hopefully you can respect mine. I RESPECTFULLY disagree with your assessment. They may not show you explicitly how to answer any given question in every given scenario. You have to understand LIII is about being able to synthesize information and bring a variety of topics, terms, formulas and concepts TOGETHER to possibly even conclude a thought they never discussed explicitly. If you truly understood the CBOK then you could answer every question Saturday.