References for CFA membership

does anyone know what format should the references be provided to CFA for membership? is it just a general description on how person knows candidate, his professional qualities and what he / she does at work? 

With exam day right around the corner, Schweser's Final Review products are designed to help you finish out your study plan and walk into the testing center feeling prepared and confident.

That’s pretty much it.

There’s an on-line form they’ll fill in.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

hi - does anybody have a link to the on-line form please

Do the references need to be charterholders?

Do the references need to be charterholders?

No, but including a charterholder among your references does lower the total number of references needed.

Does graduate teaching assistant for a graduate finance course count? Responsibilities include reviewing course material with students, grading papers/projects, and holding office hours.

Do the references need to attest to the specific job descriptions you entered in “work experience”? Just wondering if I can use references from an old job that would not be familiar with my current role.

Would appreciate if somebody can advise the process please - how to advise the institute of my referees contact details?  I only see “view references” under the “apply for membership” section?

My references needed to say what my role entailed.