Good news everyone!

I received the post exam survey. Who else has passed already?

Glad you could share.

#Tank

[video:https://youtu.be/zXBDPdNrIKw width:800 height:320]

Fake news…

i got one too this year. got it last year as well. and failed.

so…

welcome to the fail club?

I received a letter for annual conference participation. Does it count?

Well you need to polish your survey answering skills.

As per official CFAI report, grading process for LIII starts in the 3rd week post exam (which is this week). All these mails don’t count at all IMO and only a randomly selected sample of candidates receive them.

any truth to the rumor that they award bonus points for filling out the surveys? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have had the survey every year I’ve taken an exam. Didn’t even realize they were handed out on a sample / random basis.

I also received a copy. Also received them for level 1 and 2, and passed them.

Has everyone received the survey mail?? I have not got it till now, though I did get them for previous two levels. I hope it’s not a negative sign!

Dont freak out mate. I got the email this year too and it states of a random selection. The max I can infer from post-exam survey email is that my attendance was registered (?). Survey gave me a chance to rant about VitalSource ebook bookshelf that to me is sub-standard.

Glad you ranted on Vitalsource, it’s a PO$.

Did you get the survey mail?

No but I received a call for attending an annual conference in November in Berlin.

Don’t worry, no way that exams grading is finished at June 21st.

Last year I received this survey and thought it’s a phishing mail so didn’t fill it at all.

CFA institute sent a mail saying that exam grading for level 3 starts in the fourth week. So most likely our answer books have not even been opened yet

didn’t get this email…yet

You might accidentally got unsubscribed from mailing list. Watch out on result day.:slight_smile: