if you pass, the first thing you say when you see the results will be.....

[original post removed]

Cry ? Or “I knew it” (may be hindsight bias?)

Why this scam mail looks so authentic?

The last thing to say would be…Uh…F…ck…(Heart attack).

“i fuckin passed”

source-

me

TRUE…True…true…

Celebrate as if I scored the winning goal in a Champions League Final :slight_smile:

For the 2 levels I have passed, I just feel numb for a while as all the tension dissolves and then relief. Took about 30-60 mins before feeling ‘celebratory’. Hopefully same experience in August again

I know that the first thing I’d do is make sure that I didn’t accidentally get someone else’s result: check the name, ID number, that sort of thing.

“Three Peat”

Then I will put a dime in an envelope and send it to Pat Riley’s company, the trademark owner.

In order to comply with the CFA Code of Ethics, I will also need to cite the source if I say this in public.

Cry out loud and scream in disbelief and then remove all the books from study rack and finally feel free from studies.

wow even the feel of it is so different, I will lose 300 pounds of emotional weight I am carrying on my head for past few years.

Well said …

I would scream F**K YEAH!

I don’t know what i would say this year,lol, but i remember screaming Thank you Jesus out of nowhere when i saw my level 2 result, then my heart started beating really fast like the result was unreal, took about 3 minute for me to process the fact that i actually passed, it was really a joyful moment.

i had a moment of silence and then tears of joy.

NANA

But I was going into Tosche Station to pick up some power converters!

NANA, where are you from?

Japan

Finally, found an Asian in the forum :sob:, tear of joy ^^

there are always asians on the forum…