Dreams?

Anyone else still having dreams about studying or writing the exam? Last night, I dreamt I showed up for the Level III exam and forgot my calculator, super stressful.

#6moreweeks

more like nightmares… failing the exam is like losing one year of your life… really frustrating- depressing

Dreaming, nightmares and daydreaming, that’s all normal. You might drink a bottle of whisky before bedtime to knockout yourself and probably you will then dream absolutely blank or couldn’t recall what you dreamt about.

Hate those nightmares. Some days ago I dreamt I was chilling out in the beach after taking the morning session (wtf?! never take things seriously in my dreams), stood there for say half an hour, and went back home to pick up my stuff for the afternoon session… The dream was hyper-realistic in the sense that I clearly remember picking up my 3 pencils (which were exactly the same ones I used), my calculator, my passport (which was in the same wardrobe drawer where I usually keep it) and so on. In this semi-fictitious city where I lived, i was like 1 driving hour from the test center, so I asked for an uber to get there. On my way to the exam center, suddenly recalled that I had forgotten the admission ticket and somehow, I knew it was too late too late to go back and impossible to print a new one near the exam test… In other words, I was screwed.

^ You really need chill out…:frowning:

danv0330

You should go to military service as mandatory or in prison to find what is wasted life year(s) exactly.

I tried to solve duration questions in three days after the exam.

you even have Uber on your dream? impressive.

#Inception

It is even worse than that… the app even showed the non-uber parked cars in the map… and they were all red. I guess this means I failed the exam. :confused:

Hahaha yes, i remember i would still have dreams about studying after writing the exam, but only last for a few days and then i am back to normal… good old days!

Just had a near-panic attack triggered by a newspaper article that relates to a question on the exam… not healthy

had a dream that they were releasing the AM marks before the PM marks and I found out that I scored 65 on the AM and knew I was a goner.

^^actually a 65 on AM would set you up pretty good

I had a dream the Institute wanted me to write exam questions.

dude. my PM was a disaster.

yea i had these nightmares. day off, you’re going to be refreshing your gmail in the middle of the night, while you shit before you go to work, while at work. lol

Do you consider military service as wasted time? :slight_smile:

Everything what is mandatory and cannot be avoided or deferred is probably opposite to my personal choice. CFAI was my personal choice and is not within this category.

Glad no one seems to be having any bad dreams these days … life seems peaceful, yeh ?

is it just me, or do you guys also get anxious about L1 and L2 results on the 25th?