Early release?

Hey Everyone,

just wanted to ask you if you see the “Access Scholarship Application for 2018” in your CFA Account?

:slight_smile:

Do you?

where is this?

https://www.cfainstitute.org/programs/cfaprogram/scholarships/Pages/index.aspx

uh oh, i see it :confused:

wait they haven’t event set the MPS yet

are we going to do the “one box or two box test” before results come out to see if you passed? Coz it definitely worked last year. I got 2 boxes and sure enough i had failed.

What does 1 box or 2 box mean?

Well, it seems last year it was a sign of passing/failing the exam) https://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-level-iii-forum/91353285

they still marking

I’d only believe it (start looking) after level 1 and 2 results released…

(unless) there is some vast conspiracy that the results are rigged :open_mouth:

Are we already able to log in to check whether 1/2 boxes are shown?

I may have at one point after the exam started the application for scholarship as when i go into “Access scholarship” the status indicates that I’m “Registered” anyone else have done this? I wonder if i should withdraw to be able to get an early indication of pass or fail…

So the theory is, if you have “apply for scholarship” you have to do l3 again? If you see both “apply for scholarship” and “not eligible” you passed? Just trying to understand this lol

OK since it is too early to consider this a credible tell, does anyone NOT see the link? That would be a case study.

however, if u notice time & date in discussion forum on analystforum, its just a day or on same day as result… 8th/9th Aug.

Guess…its too early to get an idea of who passed/failed

well, It’s a credible tell, once the results are uploaded(probably at the same time with the results for level I&II), so the restriction to register for scholarship starts affecting our application, until then I guess, it doesn’t tell much, since the results are not uploaded. Last year, according to the post exam “survey” on the forum, it turned out to be a tell.

i kind of think, CFA would have fixed last year’s glitch? Anyway, we’ll only know for sure once we get the results anyway!

folks just something to consider, whoever played that pool earlier was 50/50 with no clear cut sign and it really did not matter after all.

the link no link, open not open, you may start believing some things… if you scratch your axx 3 times you will pass…scratch anyways !

Anyone who tried?