I feel sick; I can't sleep

I don’t even remember the questions on the exam. Well, I remember wanting to cry when I saw the first AM question. And I remember in the PM opening the book to see the topic I hate most wasn’t there, only to later discover it had been “renamed” and was there after all.

Every day since the exam I have thought about how it would feel to pass.

And every night I have gone to bed knowing that I almost certainly won’t.

In between, I spend most of my time persuading myself not to drink and persuading myself to eat something (other than junk).

Another year of all this.

And now a new syllabus too.

I just pray for a miracle.

I can relate.

wait…there’s a new syllabus?

Not new exactly, but the L3 curriculum is going to see a refresh for 2018 that sounds like will be an improvement.

higher pass rate for 17!

Do they release the pass rates before emailing our results?..cannot remember.

They do, 1-2 days before.

Oh wow, you can always count on CFAI to have you on the edge of your seat!

Popcorns are ready. Buckle up your seatbelts, we’re landing … and maybe we will not.

Is it really that early? I’m probably wrong but I thought they published it only on results day a few hours before the release.

Pass rates are usually published about 0800 ET on results day.

How many people took level 3… 25,000?

An extra 1% in the passing rate is gonna make a lot of people happy

I sleep like a baby. I solved the problem with mosquitos.

My situation is the opposite of yours. I didn’t sleep well for 3 days before the exam because of anxiety. I remember I even only slept for about 1-2 hours the night before the exam day. But after the completion of the exam I just sleep like I always do.

The worst part is that I’ve forgotten nearly all the questions and honestly cannot remember how I performed… no idea if passed or failed… very stressful

That may not be as bad… I would let the mind park itself fooling it into a sweet spot to say that you are likely to have passed… (you don’t remember how you performed anyway)… until you get the results and then act accordingly…helps reduce some of the stress though the anxiety is not all gone.

Hi, but did you manage to finish the paper or you left lots of blanks? Many people were thrown off by certain topics as well…you’re not alone at all

If it makes you feel better. 38% increase in candidates taking june exams this year

I feel sleepy, can be sick or maybe those mosquitoes convey Malaria.