How much of the L3 content do you remember?

Two months on from the exam. I can’t recall much of the content at all. I feel like that I’ve had a huge brain dump since exam day, and if someone asks me a question ‘So what have you learned?’ I think I’d struggle to come up with an answer.

I’m with you haha which is probably why I feel less confident about passing. Did I really know the material if I can’t recall the things I learned?

Lots.

Right after I finished the exam, I spent the next two days trying to recall as many multiples questions as I could. At the end 41 questions were recalled.

I completely remember FX related concepts including hedging and option strategies payoffs which are my biggest take away. Btw, i vaguely remember something called GIPS but i’m sure it will completely be gone by 8/8 midnight.

A lot. You don’t need to remember any single detail.

Many.

this is the problem with failing… because if you wait again till March to start studying… you essentially have to start over

I can probably still do singer-terhaar and i capm, cashflow matching, immunization, BLM, UBLM and lots more… but feel like learning them was almost waste…if you catch my drift

#muchomucho