2015 Band 8, 2016 Band 9, 2017 ..........

Had a nightmare I got Band 10…The wait is killing me…

that’s sick… Moh

How did you feel last year? were you more confident in passing compared to 2015? did you study differently this year?

I feel more confident this year compared to last 2 years.

This year I studied from the CFA books, did more mocks, and focused on EOC CFA institute books. I didn’t study right in 2015. I didn’t study enough in 2016

I was very confident right after the exam… now I think I would bet on a band 10… this waiting sucks.

I was a Band 10 last year and in the same boat as most of the you guys. Comming out of the exam I had the feeling like I nailed it (with the exception of two morning questions) but as the days have gone by I feel like its another Bank 10 failure.

Band 10 for me. 23 June 2018 here I come

pass rate is going to be at least 55% (only people that showed up).

you have to imagine that at least 20% total show up unprepared (studied less than 100 hours) - let’s say bands 1-5… that leaves 25% that actually gave a full effort and still failed. And these people passed level 2 which is no joke… that bubble apparently is super difficult to cross

it’s hard for me to understand how 55%+ got a higher score than me last year (band 9)… very humbling

Sad!

same.

Had a nightmare I got band 10 and lost my job at the same time last night.

OMG.

I’m terrified.

same.

Had a nightmare I got band 10 and lost my job at the same time last night.

OMG.

I’m terrified.

^ If you get Band 10, you’ll lose your job?

think if you get a band aid on your head you might lose the job ))

2017: Passed :slight_smile:

Never Give Up

Dreams Come true :slight_smile:

Congrats!

Thanks.

Never Back Down. Never Give Up. Really I should write a book about my CFA journey!!!

I have Band 10 for the third time… it killed me

Congrats!

vpossible, belive me man that’s possible

never back down

Vpossible.

Keep going. Never give up. I didn’t pass for the second time last year. I was down. But I gave it all this year. You can do it next year