If you pass, what would do with all the additional time you would have now?

[original post removed]

I have 3 kids and a time consuming job so…that’s that.

And you did 700+ hours preparing for L3.

More family time.Start exercising.learn sign language.And finally know how life without study is like in April and May.

I have 3 kids, not so time consuming job and I did 650 hrs. CFA = My Way to Escape from Everything, Lol!

Seems like the ones with 3 kids have 2 boxes now!!

I have zero kids, 2 boxes… darn… theory busted… we were SO CLOSE! hahaha

2 Kids, One Box… Hope to pass and be a family man again.

CPA or FRM. Single. No Kids. 1 box :slight_smile:

…in the good condition, intellectual, does not smoke. Seeking for a partner for an intimate relationship. Please, only serious deals.

Implementing short term interest rate models, Black Litterman and other optimization portfolios using python and C++. Focusing on quant side that the program is lacking off. They have mentioned CIR, Vasicek and Ho-Lee models in level 2 but it was a joke.

recover my life back… which involves doing nothing

GMAT, maybe? Just to get all the testing out of my system… At least that’s valid for the next 5 years.

I have 3 kids. One of them is a HS Junior with Pre-cal, AP physics, AP Lit, and APUS History. I also have a job to perform. I will just re-direct my energy to do other things that are also matter in my life.

Apparently, you don’t even have a Girlfriend. Go post your profile in some dating site or match or something :slight_smile: lol

Me? No, I don’t have a Girlfriend. I put this slogan onto my T-Shirt this summer.

Then, you can start triaging by studying their shapes, costs, preferences, added or destroying valued, expected return based on the time you will invest. In other words, you can have a boat load of stuff to do to keep yourself busy.

Serious Relationship, Volunteer more, Gym, Online Business, and Read more. I want to write a book as well

learning useful things that interest me (mostly quant-oriented stuff)… try to get published… maybe GMAT…

Hahaha…I’m not such nerd. I had an interesting life life long time before CFA. But then many of you still played in the children’s sandbox.

I plan on spending more time with the wife and kids - and read a lot - I have keen interest in cosmology and religion.

I also plan on maintaining a top notch fantasy football team and buy the Switch or PS4