D Day ! 2017 Level 3 Results Day ! Ready or Not ?

Are you guys ready ? too late for that now I guess…

Some will get their lion’s share…

and some will have to come again next year !

Better be me in the first sentence, you d think… but you never know… Lol !

Anxiety is the word to describe what my mood is like for the past few days, thank God only 2 more days left…

need to prepare myself to fail because disappointment will be too much otherwise

I’m more nervous than I’ve ever been. And more anxious than the night I knew I was losing my virginity.

:+1: Yep. That’s comparable. Lol!

Cool comparison ! going with this logic, I d say I am cool as king kong, the fact of the matter is that i did not know whether i m going to lose it ))

tell the truth, back in 2015 was first confident, roockie mistake…then later dreading after reading the analystforum posts on roockie mistakes…and eventually failed B7 that year…but this time…confident as ever…not a single doubt i d say ))

obviously will be excited to see my results, especially ready for the delay in email distribution as for L2, which i think will be fixed by day after tomorrow ))

Wish you the same fellas !

That’s good to hear, because lightning almost never strikes twice.

#almost

46 hours … thinking about this most of the time and time is passing slowly!!

Its hard to tell whether I am ready or not…My confidence level decreases with the D-day. I prepare myself for the worst. A Very high band is very realistic even though I have never been so confident after the exam for all three levels.

Virginity? Did you guys know 8 weeks in advance when you were losing your virginity? C’mooooooon.

That’'s be torture for a Virgin. Haha. I meant from this point on, it’s how I feel.

I’m less confident than ever.

This is a torture

Results day anxiety is worse to me than exam day because my fear of failure overcomes any prior confidence of passing.

+1

if that is the exact sequence than you shouldn’t worry…

Dream of a failed email last night. Felt real. At least I sorta seem prepared for it now. Was nice to wake up and realize it was just a nightmare.

I’ve dreamed failure after each exam so far. When I asked one person who says she understands meaning of those, she said that’s a sign I will probably pass. Lol!

I myself woke up at 2:30 AM today, I saw a weird dream, saw my dead uncle, cried…, perhaps it is a good sign !

Lol…

The worse part of today is that 50% of the colleagues around me are CFA charter holders. Results percentages will flash up on their Bloomberg terminals and then I’ll be asked “What you get!?”…

I was at a Rotaract club meeting when my L2 results came out. Didn’t expect to pass it at all, but somehow managed a miracle there.

I was at home when L3 results came out last year, and got a Band 10 (more like a Band 11, considering I had the exact same matrix as another person who had passed).

Will be at a Rotaract club meeting today when results come out. This is my only hope for a positive result, as I definitely bombed 2-3 questions in the morning session! :frowning: