How will passing Level III change your life?

I’ll be ecstatic… But nothing changes for me, at home or at work. If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

How about you guys?

It will change a lot as I will not be focused on studying. I will be able to snowboard more often in winter and I will have a Memorial Day, which I have always spend doing mock exams.The change will come but not at the moment you receive a notice that you have passed.

If I pass, nothing will change. However, if I fail I will have some decisions to make.

Nothing meaningful really. I may just feel better about myself.

lol everyone is saying nothing meaningful. Why did you all take the exams then?

In hopes that something meaningful will come out of it in the long run? Or maybe they’ll roll out a red carpet for me on Wednesday to my cubicle…

How about you, Zoom?

Nothing’s gonna change my world…:slight_smile:

(Across the Universe…)

Jai guru dev ahh . . . ooom.

Hoping for more money!

May be more clients!! and more $$.

If I pass, think will feel a bit lighter for sometime as the monkey is off my back

If I fail, I am done with the program. Unlikely to give it a shot next year or later

So whichever way the results go, I am done with the program.

I can finally close studies and focus on my kids and family, I promised my family(including mom, husband and kids) I wont study furthur after this year-so its now or never.

It’ll open doors to better positions, jobs, and $. Not necessarily in the IB or PM world where everyone assumes, but across the finance industry. Personally, I’d rather get into consulting or PE/VC but even if I don’t the CFA designation will still be worth it. Why? Because it’s all about increasing the value of your personal brand.

that’s a lie

Will be able to enjoy Memorial Day for the first time in years.

Will probably request new business cards from the admins at work haha.

Will definitely feel a huge sense of accomplishment. Not much difference in the workplace… Entered the CFA Program without knowing how much it really takes to you and your family. 15 hours more … !!!

might look into this nuru thing more

your admins think you’re a tool FYI

I’ve been putting together and idea for our company to start a new division, which I would lead. Will propose it later this year. Would be nice to have the CFA designation as part of that package. Not that it will make a difference if the proposal is bad. But if it is a good idea and good proposal, just one more positive. Plus I think it will be a nice boost to the self-confidence.

what province R U?